- Major (and Minor): Neuroscience (History and Chemistry)
- Educational Goal: MD Physician (GPPA Medicine)
- Year: Sophomore
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Mount Vernon, IL
- Housing: Lived at JST in my first year, currently living in an apartment close to campus
- I am a Member of:
- American Medical Women’s Association (Marketing Coordinator)
- Honors College Advisory Board
- Phi Sigma Sigma Sorority (Family Relations Chairman)
- Honors College 101 TA
- Society of Future Physicians (Community Outreach Committee)
- Indian Student Association
- Shadowing Physicians
- Volunteering in the Chicago Community
- A fun fact about me: My favorite ice cream flavor is blue cotton candy with kit kats!
- Ask me about:
- Guaranteed Professional Program in Medicine Medical Scholars
- Finding the right Major for you (Have changed many times!)
- Getting involved in the Honors College outside of classes!
- Finding the right things to get involved with like clubs, volunteering, and research!
- Choosing Classes
- Adjusting to City Life
- Joining Greek Life at UIC