The Honors College welcomes applications from current UIC students. We are NO LONGER accepting applications for the Fall 2019 term. Applications for the Spring 2020 term will be available October 1.
Please note that this application is only intended for current UIC students who seek admission to the Honors College for the Spring 2020 semester.
If you are a current student at UIC, have earned a 3.4 UIC GPA (UIC courses only), and have at least four semesters left until graduation (those with three semesters will be considered), you are eligible to apply to the Honors College
How to Apply:
- Complete the online Honors College application.
- Submit two (2) required essays of approximately 500 words each:
- Essay 1: Describe your academic and career plans.
- Essay 2: The Honors College is a community of scholars whose goal is to enrich the educational experience of undergraduates and allow faculty and students of all disciplines to interact in teaching, learning and research. What scholarly attributes will you bring to this community? What do you expect in return?
- Please upload your resume listing your extracurricular and community activities, work experiences, volunteer service, and hobbies. Please include any leadership roles or other accomplishments. You may also include scholastic prizes, awards or honors you have received, as well as special academic programs, such as summer enrichment or study abroad, in which you have participated. Alternatively, you may download our resume template, complete it, and upload it when submitting your Honors College Application.
Final Deadline: January 1, 2020 (Spring 2020 admission)
Additional Information for Continuing Applicants:
Learn more about the Honors College curriculum and requirements before applying!
If you are interested in information about funding your education, please visit our scholarships page to view scholarships available to current Honors College students.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (312) 413-2260 or email@example.com.