The Honors College welcomes applications from current UIC students for the Spring 2020 semester.
Please note that this application is only intended for current UIC students who seek admission to the Honors College for the Spring 2020 semester.
If you are a current student at UIC, have earned a 3.4 UIC GPA (UIC courses only), and have at least four semesters left until graduation (those with three semesters will be considered), you are eligible to apply to the Honors College
How to Apply:
- Complete the online Honors College application.
- Submit two (2) required essays of approximately 500 words each:
- Essay 1: Describe your academic and career plans in approximately 500 words.
- Essay 2: The curriculum of the Honors College is composed of interdisciplinary courses, reflection, co-curricular experiences, and engagement with complex issues requiring dialogue and discussion. Please tell us in approximately 500 words why you believe this program is essential to your academic, personal, professional growth, and experience?
- Please upload your resume listing your extracurricular and community activities, work experiences, volunteer service, and hobbies. Please include any leadership roles or other accomplishments. You may also include scholastic prizes, awards or honors you have received, as well as special academic programs, such as summer enrichment or study abroad, in which you have participated. Alternatively, you may download our resume template, complete it, and upload it when submitting your Honors College Application.
Final Deadline: January 1, 2020 (Spring 2020 admission)
Additional Information for Continuing Applicants:
Learn more about the Honors College curriculum and requirements before applying!
If you are interested in information about funding your education, please visit our scholarships page to view scholarships available to current Honors College students.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (312) 413-2260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.