Remote Teaching Resources
This website is a work in progress. Please check back in the following weeks for additional content. Send suggestions for anything you would like to see added to this site to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Essential Links for Remote Teaching
(with Honors College intern, Tom Moore).
Sign up now!
Schedule a one-on-one consultation session. Sessions are available from June 29th through August 15th.
For more details about these consultation sessions and a list of potential topics for discussion, see this Consultation Session Info Google Doc.
ACCC course design consultations can be scheduled at the UIC Instructional Design Office Hours page. ACCC offers an Instructional Design Consultation (50 minutes) and a Blackboard Tool Consultation (25 minutes).
Phone support is available Monday through Friday 7:30am to 7:00pm by calling 312-413-0003 option 1.
Email support is available Monday through Thursday 7:30am to 9:00pm and Friday 7:30am to 7:00pm. Email: LTS@uic.edu
Coming Soon ...
- Blackboard (grading, time saving measures, and tips)
- Box (sharing readings, handouts, videos, and course documents)
- Video Conferencing Tools (Zoom, Google Meet, WebEx)
- Other Tools for Online Teaching (Panopto, Trello, etc.)
- Maximizing Google Docs in the Online Classroom
- Discussion Boards and Forums
- Tips on Using Basic Online Tools and Platforms in Novel Ways
- Syllabus (language, adaptation, and tips for how to make it a living document)
- Accessibility & Wellness
- Resources to Share with Students